38 Jianguo M Rd (Tianzifang)
- Shanghai Pickleback Co. takes over Dec 1 from 3-6pm. See ya there!
- Gavin is the best bartender in tianzhifang, I recommend the mojitos! Also it is one of the most spacious bars in the area! plus new pizza menu!
- Happy hour is suspended during public holidays. Also it applies only for Tsindao draft and a couple of bottled beer (Heineken, Corona, Tsindao) not for the better beer like Stella, German beers, etc
- Get the Katie - an original cocktail. Think mojito without sugar.
- the long ice island is too sweet, mojito is the best
- Best mojitos in Shanghai. Great mulled wine in the winter.
- Wrong address, it's 155 Jianguo Road, building 24! About 2 blocks away
- Nices Place in Tain Zhi Fang for enjoying Glhwein :)
- great place and good owner
- Wifi pass:rambler88
- Not worth the effort
- Chocolate dark beer
- Make sure you try the "Fresh Breast". It's a delicious chilled shot.
- New location, around the corner from old. Friendly staff, stiff drinks in a new two story space.
- New location... just around the corner from old location. Two floors, friendly staff, stiff drinks.
- New Rambler location...
- Mulled wine perfect for those cold shanghai nights.
- You can sit at the bar and order from origin, just ask paul the bartender
- Order German white beer, and have some fumln with Paul and Oli :)
- Order an mojito with a fresh mango = epic ;)