Pub, Beer Bar
- Amazing little place along the river, with a solid selection of brews. Also has beers to go! We love their tag-line: "No Crap on Tap".
- One of the very best specialist beer pubs in London, with some fantastic rare tipples. Tiny, but fantastic.
- This place is small in size and big on beer in fact, its the smallest pub in London, so leave your fat mates at home http://barchick.com/find-a-bar/london/the-rake-bar
- Choose from over 200 bottled beers, fifteen minutes walk from the station, its Londons smallest pub, but it has a heated beer garden out back for some fresh-air and a brew or two before your trip.
- Under my jumberella...
- Overpriced selection of novelty beers served by an obnoxious cunt who looks down his grey moustache at anyone stupid enough to go in there.
- Don't ask 'what's good?'
- Smokers: great little 'secret passage' down the side of this pub, which doesn't lead anywhere but is a good place for a confidential chat and crafty cig.
- Hit the markets, grab some great produce, and then come and try some of the best beers in the world.
- the source. craft beer heaven.
- Simplesmente sensacional. A melhor experincia relacionada a pub que tive no mundo! Va no happy hour e nunca mais se esquea desse lugar maravilhoso!
- Go through the beer garden to the car park. It's in the sun and you can rest your beer on the bin!
- Possibly one of THE best pubs in London. It does get totally rammed after work and you will be lucky to get a seat, but the clientele The Rake attracts are nice and friendly - basically no dickheads!
- Seriously good beer and monster munch. Touch of genius!
- Don't mither the grumpy Lancastrian with inane queries, eg "Have you got anything like Guinness?"
- Right at Borough Market is the Rake, one of the smallest pubs in London. Taps rotate and prices vary based on the brew; local ales usually run around 4 a pint. (via nytimes)
- Try the beer
- Have a smoked porter beer!!!
- The pub itself is tiny, but if you go there on a sunny day then head out to the beer garden. With heaters in winter, these guys and their beers will look after you all year round
- Try the cider if you don't like beer.