The Rail Station Bar and Grill
Bar, Sports Bar, Karaoke
- Finally tried the marshmallow Smirnoff and it wasn't too bad in a white russian. Also drinking some Moo Joos!
- Don't drink too many long islands!
- The best bloody Mary in town and best price.
- Great place to watch a Vikings game! They have giveaways at halftime!
- I love this bar! I love the waitresses, they rock.
- Go there for breakfast on Sunday and you'll have the best waitress ever. Her name is Mimi and she rocks.
- Ask for Cris. She's the best (at giving samples).
- Good Sunday funday kickoff!
- Always great food & drinks reasonably priced. They follow the golden rule of friendly neighborhood bars; "Serve unto others as you would serve yourself".
- Deep fried mushrooms with crazy ranch dipping sauce...wow. Do it.
- The Wings here are amazing!! For 8.99 you get enough wings for 2 people. No joke.
- Have to come Monday and Wednesday for Bargo!
- Get the beer battered mushrooms! They are the best bar snack ever made!
- Monte Cristo is phenomenal
- Wild rice soup is GREAT
- Trivia night is dope
- Philly beef sandwich with the in-house made au jus! Almost sucked my fingernails off..
- Half off their delicious burgers on Monday nights!
- The food is great! Come in for Bingo on Mondays and Wednesdays!
- Play some bingo or relax on the patio. Theres 40 beers on tap, a full menu and the best beer-battered mushrooms around!