Rahr & Sons Brewing Co.
701 Galveston Ave (btwn W Cannon & Leuda St)
Fort Worth, TX 76104
- bring cash
- Mix the blonde and the red together and you will have strawberrie blonde! Very good
- If you go during the holidays, you are likely to get a better "bang for your buck." On top of the beers they offer with the tickets you purchase, you will also receive a sample of their seasonal brew.
- Remember...the beer is free! Your entry fee is for the cool pint glass!
- Best Tour & Tasting value in Fort Worth! Award-winning line-up of beers. Always get the seasonals first, skip the first lines and get them outside. Pug, Blonde and Stormcloud are great standards.
- Try the Strawberry-Blonde: half red half blonde.
- Don't leave with any unused tickets... Give them to some tattoo'd guy before you do
- Special events near Wednesday Tour Night get CRAZY! Huge crowds, long beer lines, & they might run out of special glassware! SHOW UP EARLY!
- The beer! The people!
- The Fort Worth favorite, always crowded but well worth it. Wednesday at 5 or Saturday at 1, can't go wrong. Really hard to beat in the fall with a light breeze. Food trucks out back!
- Plenty of taps. During events the brew house can get extra crowded.
- Try the beer.
- Beer is Grrrrrrreat!
- Get here early on Saturdays! Great beer and place to get together with friends!
- When you see the bum, swerve around him then youll see a pregnant pit bull moping about, look due north and that's the building. By the way it's $10 now
- What a fun place! great people!
- Den of Sin is muy bueno!
- Amazing place!!!! Loved it!!!
- Great beer tasting! They open on Wednesday and Saturdays. I paid $10.00 for 3 beers and the glass. They also have food vendors.
- Great beer, and the love music is on Saturday