- Don't sit outdoors, that's where the smokers hangout. Ugh...
- Go to one of the two caves near the pool tables. Great spot to watch a game!
- Sit at the bar when Zach is working.
- Not bad at all, good seating set up
- Awesome Bar Staff!!
- Terrible drinks
- Bartender is rude and doesn't want to talk to you. I left after 5 minutes. Stay away
- The small Thai noodle salad is the best sub-$5 meal money can buy, anywhere.
- The big sign says "$3 Cocktails All Day" but it turns out that's only for cocktails with a lousy 1oz pour of liquor. The regular cocktails are $4. Am I the only one who thinks this is a travesty?!
- Double bomb.com
- Comfy bar, though not a big selection on tap. Plenty of liquor options. If you TRULY desire specialty drink, walk West half a block to The Shady Lady Saloon.
- Try the potato leek soup and ask Kelly to wear the V-neck shirt :)
- Wednesday Pint Night: $5 buy-in includes keepsake glass and draft of choice, $2 domestic refills, $3 premium refills. 9p - close
- Great way to spend an evening after work
- Nice atmosphere with friendly bar staff. Great place to meet up and hang out
- Cool little spot close to ace of spades for quick drink and they got specials on wells that make it worth while
- Great place! Nice seating for the games with your friends
- The portabello sammich with fries FTW!!
- Try the Amaretto French Toast - Very good. The almonds with it made the dish.
- Try the Scrambled Eggs With Chicken Apple Sausage - Very good. This my favorite.