Cocktail, Hotel Bar
$ $ $
- Order a Sazerac. Totally on point. For my second cocktail, I ordered a remix of a Sazerac with some similar cousins of each ingredient and it came out Splendid. Cheers.
- Pretty. Quiet. Not too different from elsewhere expensive.
- Great cocktails, open till 3AM, bit Pricey
- Smaller bar of Sanderson Hotel. Cozy and dark, innovative cocktails and a nice staff. More classic bar than the noisy Long Bar.
- Open til 3am Mon-Sat.
- Great Martini cocktails, but a little pricey. The tiny chairs in the Purple bar are fun but uncomfortable. Friendly staff.
- Quite posh but very quirky. Love the decor and ambience of the place!
- LDN [Drink] Try the Cuban Spiced Martini at Purple Bar.
- One of victors masterpieces
- Victor the mixologist is amazing. Ive never had such delicious and fresh drinks. You can't go wrong with one of the special martinis!
- Hot Passion: yum!
- Show off your-pool playing chops in the Billiard Room and maybe make a few quid.
- Manhattan 1913 is amazing! I was lucky enough to have the first taste.
- Chandon champagne.
- Visit Long Bar/Purple Bar for "Afternoon Tea": Featuring tea cakes, colorful tea sandwiches, hot and cold lollipops - every day from 2.00pm til 5.30pm. 20 per person. Add 9.50 for a glass of Mot &