Bar, Nightlife, Road
Siĕmréab, Siem Reap
- Nice place but constantly get harassed by tuk-tuk drivers
- Most people gravitate to Pub St and it's free WiFi, but one block off is an alley of wonderful restaurants. Well worth the extra few steps for wide selection of food.
- THE place to go at night in Siem Reap. Go Angkor Wat for cold beers if you're a youngster. For a more relaxing time, go upstairs in one if the quieter bars to people watch with a frozen Margherita
- A good way to spend a US dollar here is in a 15 min foot massage in the corner of pub street! Is Heaven after a long day visiting the temples!
- Great place to party. Some bars close at4am. Located downtown about 5 mn from most hotels in the city. Loads of expat, food, drinks, fun. Strongly recommended, chilling evening after a temple visit.
- The Khmer Hotpot eateries are cheap and delicious.
- If you came here for Cambodia, you won't find it anywhere. All you will find is expats selling overpriced shit to drunk tourists. What a shame :-/
- Looking for something authentic? The hot pot on the side street is authentically delicious (and cheap!) Nothing beats 4$ for 2 people! :)
- Try khmer family restaurant, their price-service performance is great. Wifi login and pass is temple and temple123 by the way!
- It really works!!!! i'm lucky)))
- 50 cent for draught beer.... amazing!
- Cheap wines from 10-14 USD and cocktaila for 3 USD at King Pub.
- Make sure you check out the temple bar during the day - Ask for a waiter called "Chet" - tell him Jake from Australia said hi!
- A shitty party pub street like you find ANYWHERE in the world! Nothing special.
- Ac est la joda de Siem Reap. Me hice fan de la nena camboyana que saca a bailar extranjeros en frente a Temple Club.
- Nice place!!
- Walking street .
- Good restaurants for breakfast, lunch or dinner, good for post temple exploring nightlife.
- it makes ur sleepless night, so much fun here: food, beer, massage, music, nice stuff to buy & people frm everywhere as well
- Big street and ... Many options-) for all-)