Pub, Italian, Bar
209 N Main St (at 2nd St.)
Jamestown, NY 14701
- Fried food? Not a chance, this is a bar jerk!! Super tasty chicken parm!!
- Tom and Jerrys!
- The food is standard American: chicken salad, pasta, BLT, etc. Everything was good, though.
- Beef sandwiches. Burgers are really great. Good old fashioned neighborhood bar.
- Great deals on food and drinks
- This space is gorgeous. Out of another era.
- Get the white pizza, yum!!!!
- personally, didn't like the blue cheese. but everyone was very nice, and they have a lot of sandwich choices.....wouldn't come back.
- Bring your cash, they don't take cards.
- Amazing food and atmosphere, and if they are serving Canoli Pie GRAB IT FAST!
- The blue cheese is awesome!
- This place is a must stop. Don't even open the menu. It's beef on weck and zucchini planks. Mary's food is awesome.
- Burgers :-)