$ $ $
2801 Pacific Ave #304 (Tropicana Casino & Resort)
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Dress to impress!!!!
- shake what ur mama gave ya!
- LOVE THIS PLACE... MY FAV SPOT IN AC
- Tropicana's sultriest spot for nighttime shenanigans and private events.
- Worst place to go. Too strict, way over priced, and the bouncers are all on a power trip.
- Bouncers with egos missing chromosones and too many hipsters. Thumbs down, borgata is way better.
- No hats. Shirts must actually be buttoned down. Bring players card for small discounted cover. Respectable $9 mixed drinks. Good music. Good staff. Douche crowd. Bring a good group of friends.
- $25 cover is ridiculous. Dancers are on point. Too crowded for my taste, but that's what you get with many bachelorette parties on a Sat. Night.
- You should probably order a drink or seven...
- Horrible experience, waste of time and money. You want a shower in beer and to get trampled this is your place! Avoid if you can.
- Terrible! If I wanted to be told to fist pump and put my hands in the air 15 times in 5 minutes I would've stayed in Statem Island. Plus the floors are sticky & people step on & shove you, very rude.
- small drinks for a big price. broken glass and sticky floors. great music choice.
- Hot Bouncers
- the worst bathroom attendant - don't leave a tip she will just be nasty
- I always have a blast here!
- Expensive drinks but the DJ was alright !
- I was there on 7-3-2014 and had a blast. Cant wait to do it again on 4thJulyWeekend15. Good music, good drinks, friendly crowd, if you don't like crowded spaces this is not the place for you.
- Loud and crowded, DJ only plays snippets of songs. Don't recommend this place
- It was fun!!
- catch me if you can twitter.com/djbfine