Prosperity Social Club
- Prosperity's 1938 barroom offers a vintage rock feel. Live music and a long list of beers make this a CLE favorite.
- Big fan of this place. One if the best bars in town!
- If Obama is giving a speech, two tvs at the bar will carry it.
- 3 dollar draft mondays, definitely a buy.
- Dog-friendly on the patio
- Prosperity has an excellent brunch with many rich menu options & a nice drink menu to ease into your Saturday & Sundays with.
- Our first time there for brunch, had the polish breakfast, was great for soaking up a hangover!
- The tilapia blt will bring tears of joy to your eyes.
- Fish fry rocks!
- Great place! Bonnie is amazing! Great fireplace when cold and patio when warm! Yummy comfort food and cool neighborhood! (Cool regulars that live nearby). <3
- Great beer, food, juke box and bowling machine.
- Love this place. The polish breakfast was amazing!
- Cool old neighborhood vibe.
- This location is outstanding I was here when my wife asked me to come to Cleveland to take care of our ailing father he passed away on November 1st Rest in Peace Dad I miss you
- People said you gotta try the fish fry.... Pretty Good but not great like all the hype. & Had to wait 2 hrs for a table of 4.
- Great specials, with $6 cheeseburgers on Tuesdays!
- Fish fry is great but very popular on Fridays. Plan accordingly.
- Sunday Chicken Dinners!
- Mac and Cheese
- Best dive bar in Cleveland. Try a C Town Sausage while tossing back a Schlitz or Miller High Life.