Proper Brick Oven & Tap Room
Bar, Italian, Pizza
- Nice IPA beer selection on tap. Add the bacon!
- Loved the ambience. Had a lot of beers on the menu not on tap at the time. Food was ok.
- Not open on Mondays WTF?!
- Pizza is great but love their beer selection - try a flight as they have a wide selection!!
- Amazing. Some of the best pizza. Try the Ocean with shrimp and clamsreally. Excellent tap list, too. One of the best spots in Pittsburgh.
- Great beer selection but also a great menu with specials.
- The pork and pepper sandwich and the turkey sandwich
- Pig & Fig Pizza
- La pizza es fantstica, la pasta de championes ufff y el postre "Emelin"
- Amazing tap list. Its diverse and not so large that they cant turn the kegs over.
- I had the Carnivore Pizza and it was really good. I sat at the bar, my bartender was really cool.
- Wowza! The Black and Gold pizza is awesome! Lots of great craft beers on tap. Nice environment.
- Excellent all around! Fantastic bartenders with fun personalities. Add chicken to a pesto pizza & you won't be disappointed. Terrific desserts also.
- Pizza was excellent!
- Pizza is quite good
- The Carnivore pizza was great - and so was the bacon bites appetizer
- Pizza!! Craft beers
- The special Porcetta for Restaurant Week was incredible... Get it while it lasts and hope they bring it back.
- Small restaurant/bar. Their speciality is pizza.
- Sit at the bar by where they make pizza. It's toasty warm and you get to watch the food being made.