The Prince Bonaparte
- Great place to meetup locally. It's a pub, but not the kind with the old man in the corner.
- Relaxed and always great to meet friends, hang at the bar and great people watching!
- Duck confit with black (blood) pudding and beans is a MUST. Duck leg is so tender - not gamey at all. Good sized portion too.
- Cool pub with a nice vibe and very warm atmosphere inside.
- Have the roast beef. Scrum
- dont eat the nachos. they are disgusting!
- We searched all over Notting Hill for fish and chips on our weekend trip. The nice manager found space for us without a reservation. The fish and chips were perfect.
- Had a lovely veggie (could do with more greens!) Sunday roast, great wine and the staff was very attentive too.
- Cozy atmosphere, great for a nice evening having a few pints with friends. Not too crowded
- Good food, nice pub
- Very nice place, everything is good. Rib eye the best.
- Upmarket pub serving very good quality food. Nice variety of furnishings. Decent real ales.
- Great pub with warm atmosphere
- My burger was very average. Onions weren't cooked and chips weren't nice at all. Beef was medium rare and barely warm
- When craving for a Sunday Roast, ask for rare beef, otherwise they will serve you very cooked meat...
- Roast not the best!
- Booked a table for 2 plus a baby and a high chair was already at the table!
- Lovely food...;) sunday is very family place... Friday is nice poshy local pub... Also you can bring drink(not plastic) outside for fag area...;) sometimes very noisy...
- Pretty good food. Nice casual atmosphere for a pint and some grub.
- Rubbish utter rubbish