Prima E Dopo
300 Saratoga St (Putnam Street)
East Boston, MA 02128
- While "waiting to go across," I recommend trying the Bocce Ball (on the "Prima" menu). Then come back for a Toasted Almond, on the "Dopo" menu ("Prima" means "before," "Dopo" means "after." Get it?)
- Margarita pizza is good!!!
- Try one of the wines on tap.
- Get the wine on tap. Nice blends!
- Service and food was out of this world
- Great place to come even if you're NOT waiting for your table at Rinos. Wine on tap? They got it. Red or white from a sealed nitrogen keg. Food? Apps only. Dare you to try the balsamic wings.
- The shrimp scampi bruschetta is to die for! So tasty!!
- Super friendly service