Pravda Vodka Bar
Cocktail, Lounge, Bar
$ $ $
- Nice place for cougars and douchbags.
- they do not skimp on the vodka here. Also, LOVE their specialty martini..rimmed w/ white chocolate. Mmmm...
- Second floor has a fabulous interior and you should try Perestroika drink (vodka, cassis, white cranberry juice), this is not a typical Russian drink, but tastes really good:))
- ask if they have ciroc. if they do drink that. and only that. odds are it'll be gone on a week.
- The happy hour special (between 5pm and 7pm) is a good deal. $6 for some of the best martinis downtown is pretty sweet (reg $11 to $13). Thursday nights are pretty good!
- Go to Pravda Vodka Bar and try the Red Square martini
- zubrovka + splash of sour apple + apple juice = apple pie.
- Do the vodka tasting in the vodka fridge!
- Visiting friends....
- It was awesome!!! Great music, great atmosphere, great vodka!!!
- Sing the Russian anthem whilst tipsy at 12 MN. True story, bro.
- Drink but don't piss
- Amazing and trendy bar/club in Toronto. If you like vodka, it's the place to be.
- Best drinks! They don't cheap out on the alcohol, that's a given. Awesome decor and staff, love this place!
- Zybrowka and apple juice. Done.
- Kinda for douchebags...strawberry basil martini is ok tho
- highly recommend
- Torontos go-to place for vodka tastings in a Russian-inspired atmosphere. Head there on a Friday night and you might enjoy an Aerialist show!
- Torontos go to place for vodka tastings in a Russian inspired atmosphere. Head there on a Friday night and you might enjoy an Aerialist show!
- Really enjoyed going here when it wasn't busy and getting a flight. The servers are very knowledgeable and do a great job choosing for you.