Pracna On Main
Bar, Gastropub, American
- Thursday's Twitter offer is the best - especially with Meagan or Adam behind bar.
- Something about the celery salt was special, but that's all that stood out in the Bloody. Except for the whole pickle. Which was awkward.
- Katherine is a phenomenal server
- From 9 to 11, they have $2.65 domestics. (Including Surly!)
- Follow @PracnaOnMain to find out about times to come in for free beer.
- Food is way too expensive, staff is slow and obnoxious, drinks are great.
- Try the strawberry chicken salad! So good!
- Get a beer and bring it to the movie theater next door!
- My favorite bar in Northeast. Small, dark, exceptional food and a fantastic rotating beer list.
- Dropped in for a quick pint while waiting for the Aquatennial fireworks. Awesome taps. Fast and friendly service, despite the massive crowd.
- The food is superb, the drinks are beyond, but let's be honest- Pracna has the best music around.
- The worst SERVICE experience I've ever had in any restaurant. Will never return.
- Even tho the snow is gone, their beer still warms the soul. Cheers!
- Apps are a little spendy, but good sized. Pracna skins and spinach dip are two favs. Seating is open--people always get confused.
- Great happy hour featuring a good selection of beers
- Great food but terrible service!
- Ask about the brothel.
- Legos at the bar! This must become more common of a thing.
- Love the food, drink, and service! (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Try the pumpkin ale. Fricken amazeballs.