- Hidden? Gem in Railtown. Had their beer at the WVBF and had to visit for a growler. One of my favourite breweries in Vancouver.
- Delicious craft beers, wine, and food in a unique warehouse space.
- Weekend brunch is delicious. Great place for a quality beer after work.
- Absolutely beautiful brewery with a whole lot on tap. Not a beer drinker? They have dozens of wines available, too.
- I really like this place and my friend Sam works here he has an air B&B
- Good beer, beautiful brewhouse but pretentious bar. Ask for happy menu menu, it's not advertised.
- Raspberry hefeweizen, great summer beer.
- Always check the chalk board for features!
- Don't know what to try? Have a tasting paddle!
- Fill up your growlers and head over to crab park!
- Reasonably priced growler fills, tasty beer.
- Get the tomato soup fondu! It's more filling than the other dishes.