Topeka, KS 66608
- WIBW Internet Guru/Producer Josh Mabry loves this place! A little piece of history!
- You gotta have some pickles but the chili is awesome also. A true culinary gem for topeka area.
- Try the chili.
- They put so much meat on there sandwiches u can barely finish them and they cost under $4
- The chili is awesome. Sandwiches have lots of meat and the hot pickles are amazing
- Order the Hoagie.
- Go to Porubsky's. If the bartender is an old man, ask if he's a limited actions judge. If yes, get a beer. If no, get a beer.