- Nice beer selection.
- An old fave! Great tap selection....not too old or young crowd. Irish music/bands on ocassion. Recommend the mussels for an app and a bacon/egg cheeseburger; perfection!
- Best spinach and artichoke dip ive ever had in my life, delicious and comes with warm, home made pita chips.
- Get some snacks and some booze and everything else doesn't matter
- Narrangansett cans
- They have Setanta sports... Play all euro football and rugby matches..
- Lobster Mac and Cheese was tasty. Good prices.
- Amazing burgers!
- Great, great, great!!! Everyone & Everything here is great.
- Down East Cider
- Amazing food. We rented out the upstairs for an anniversary party. The staff was incredible and I'd highly recommend coming here.
- BEST live music
- Awesome Mac and cheese!
- Delicious fudge chocolate and cheese cake!
- The calamari is soooooooo goood.
- Loved the live music! Especially Andy O'Brien. http://www.andyobrienmusic.com
- Order the Oyster Stout. Just that; that's the whole tip. Well, and leave a big tip, 'cause it's goooood on tap.
- Burgers were a little less awesome than advertised, but the onion rings were great and the drinks and service are Fantastic!
- Six Nations Rugby is Back. First Game Friday at 3 Eng v Wales
- They are super nice here and very accomodating. I wanted to watch a hockey game that wasnt on tv, since the Pats were playing, and they brought me into the back room so I could watch it!