700 3rd Ave (at Cherry)
Seattle, WA 98104
- Best Manhattan in town
- Wear classes and hold a pipe... Then look down at the little people...
- the best bar in Seattle.
- Have a flaming absinthe!
- Trumer Pils, served in authentic glasses. Awesome!
- Great looking and comfortable bar with lots of seating.
- Have Moscow Mule or two and then take a room upstairs.
- Great bar service!
- Make sure you watch when they make your cocktail. It's quite a show!
- This place is amazing. I want to go put on a 1950: suit it's so retro and classy.
- Sit at the bar and let Viktor do his magic with the Absinthe, be sure to find out which of the Absinthe fits you best. Viktor be sure to steer you in the right direction.
- Settle into the velvet couches on either side of the tall hearth and be transported back to Seattles days as the gateway to the Klondike
- The Manhattan is amazing. The spray Arbeg in the glass before putting the cocktail in. Perfect.
- tip viktor well! he's an amazing bartender with the best stories!
- Don't waste your time. Service is extremely slow, and they have no interest in getting better.
- Try anything with blood orange
- $6.60 stellas. Chillaxing musics
- Try the kobe sliders or mahi tuna tacos.