- Blonde Ash is one of the finest beers there is. Beer garden lovely but also a cosy little spot to shelter from a British Summer rainstorm.
- Always a great pub to drink meet friends, has one of the best beer gardens in Norwich. Love this pub!
- Great beer garden to enjoy a pint of Slate!
- Great selection of unique beers and a fantastic beer garden, ideal for summers days.
- Grain brewery tap. Great real ales.
- delicious pimm's
- Local specialty beers, try the JIC. Nice atmosphere
- Chill vibe, nice beer selection
- Atmosphere, staff, beer garden, food and drink. A local gem
- superb pub, superb beer garden, great food and friendly locals. wish I could go more
- Warm and cozy with a Polish martini = perfect post-work cocktail.
- Try the blonde ash if you like a fruity beer and the stout if you like rich, chocolatey, coffee type notes in a smooth beer :) oh, and the beer garden is amazing!
- Nice beer but too cold. Good beer garden though.
- Just trying the grain 3.1.6 v nice as are all the beers here
- Small at the front, huge beer garden at the back. One of Norwich's hidden summer gems.
- The beer garden is one if the best in Norwich, perfect on a sunny day with a pint of bitburger