$ $ $
- G.F.Cs on Mondays = $5 !
- Sinning is not just for weekends anymore. Monday is SIN night
- The Selma Hayek is amazing!!
- You can never go wrong with a cheese board, a gfc and good friends.
- If it's sunny, they throw the windows open. Get a table up front and a glass of wine. Heaven
- Best cocktail menu anywhere. Go for the Salma Hayeck.
- Crime scene is my new favorite
- Great Burgers, beer, cocktails, service and atmosphere !
- Good spot for a drink, especially when you sit outside. Food is on the more inventive (and expensive) side. Its worth sticking around for. Many menu items only available during HH, which seems silly.
- Good food, good service, great whiskey selection, lame crowd.
- Plonk is the best!
- Try the GFC, it is the best contain I ever had
- Mussels...Martini Gin Blossom (not in the menu ask the waiter) to dye for
- The beet and ricotta gnocchi in brown butter is tremendous
- Pretty awesome cocktails .. Or just jack and coke. The atmosphere is relaxing..
- Perfect spot for catching up on some night-cheese. And a glass of wine...
- Ploughman's or cheese platter to start. Always try the wine flight because Ben is a fastidious oenophile.
- GFC is the best!
- I forgot, get the nuts and berry dessert! The almond thing it comes with is delicious!
- Food was amazing! Highly rec the warm olives and tomatoes to start and the ahi tuna on top of a rice crispy cake.