Dohány u. 30/A.
Budapest, Budapest 1074
+36 30 989 5739
- A small, welcoming pub with artisan beers and a friendly atmosphere. Get a Staropramen on tap or pasta freshly made in the kitchen.
- Traditional Hungarian breakfast with Palinka is a must!
- Kaffee und Bedienung Top!!! Das Frhstck war sehr enttuschend und berteuert! Touristenfalle und Abzocke, leider. Schlechte Qualitt zum hohen Preis!
- This location was recently transformed into a lovely little breakfast spot. Staff is friendly, prices are great, the food is amazing and they even have a Hungarian breakfast with plinka for tourists!
- Great food for the price, good beers, nice people.
- Always quiet and has a good selection of beers
- Excellent bar with local Hungarian beers and wine. Try the IPA.
- Just awesome!!
- Csapj fel a platsra: http://kocsma.blog.hu/2016/05/20/platos
- Lovely staff. :)
- Small friendly place with interesting beers and reasonable prices. Yesterday was live music as well.
- Cheap drinks... Kinda
- My kind of place
- Tasty beers, friendly staff.
- Un posto carino e poco affollato per una buona birra e stuzzichini pre cena
- Small but great spot with friendly staff and Hungarian artisanal beers on tap reasonably priced
- hzi szrpi, j zene, fincsi falatkk s szrs frfiak a pultban :)
- Delicious bagels for a low price.
- Food is fine. We had confusion about the prices. the orange juice is written as 150 fn., however we've realized that it is the price of only 100ml, they've charged 900 fN. you have to pay attention
- Crazy Russian waitress :) the food is ok, the coffee is below average.