Planter's Inn At Reynolds Square
Hotel, Lounge, Jazz Club
- Highly recommend the valet parking. Service here is amazing.
- The Planter's Punch and the Pink Lady are delicious. Enter through the basement entrance to get the full experience.
- Someone that works here left a note on our bed that wasnt so funny.
- Didn't find any ghosts sadly.
- Free wine and cheese every evening except Sundays between 5.30pm and 7.30pm
- Breakfast ends at 10 - but the food begins to dwindle by 9:40.
- Beautiful historic building. Rooms are small but cozy. Free wine and cheese social in the lobby on certain days!
- We arrived at 7:30 on Wednesday Feb 1. It was crowded when we went in and they said 20-30 minutes for a table. They cleared the backlog within 15 minutes or so and it was a wonderful evening.
- Great boutique hotel, there is valet but parking across the street
- Great for dinner if you can find a seat. Live piano (sometimes interactive) is fun but don't go during those times if you want to talk.
- Love the hotel. Love the old feel to it. The staff was wonderful. Wish I could say I had a restful sleep.
- Nice breakfast, mmmmm grits!
- So Savannah - quaint, peaceful and super friendly. Clean rooms. Best part was the wine and cheese reception. Breakfast is meh.
- The scored flounder is an excellent choice!
- Always treated like a king
- Be sure to check out www.savannahcouponcocktail.com for great savings in the Savannah area!
- Watch out for extra charges on your hotel bill - owner of hotel is very rude if you question your bill. Would not honor rate either. Stay somewhere else!
- Try the BLT salad. Amazing