The Plantation Bar + Bistro
Cocktail, Gastropub, Bar
$ $ $
- Cougartown. ;)
- For starters, Pork Mediterranian paired with ice cold beer for a filling lunch. Ask for extra sauce and steamed rice!
- The spicy spareribs go really well with beer! ;)
- Lechon Kawali with Squash sauce is heavenly.
- Even though the food is good, gotta hate the very slow service.
- The adobo flakes is a winner , scoop it with the tomato paste and it's a party in your mouth. Beer is 50-75 and that's not bad.
- Service can be some of the worst in town. Avoid Tuesday night as its open mic night and the regulars are horrible singers.
- Good for a quick meal and for groups! Must try: Lechon Kawali and Porkchops!
- Best Tuna steak so far...
- Beef and mushroom salpicao and spicy spareribs!
- shrimp bites, lechon kawali and tilapia bicolano
- Lechon kawali and 3 cheese aubergine!
- Potato wedges is good. Spicy spareribs though its one of their best sellers are not for those who are not into covered breaded type of food.
- try the chorizo fundido!
- I love the Grilled Mediterranean Pork Chops :)
- SUPER like ang kare-kare and pinangat :)
- Tried their baby back ribs and seafood puttanesca, delicious!
- The pumpkin soup is great!
- Ladies night every Wednesday
- Swing by From 3pm-9pm they have buy 1 take 1 on their local beers plus wifi connection :)