$ $ $
Howard Cooke Blvd (None)
Montego Bay, Parish of Saint James
- Great place for a sea food dinner outside of your resort. We heard Friday was the night to party here but went on Sunday for a chill dinner and still enjoyed ourselves.
- Friday nights are the best... PRATYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
- Pier 1 is THE place to be on a Friday!!! Vibe, scene, yeeaaa!!!!
- This establishment is dope! However make sure you come with Jamaican currency as its much cheaper! For example 1 bottle of Appleton is 60usd or 4000jm 100 jamaican is 1 dollar. #Enjoy
- Safe , corporate , tourist friendly. It has a gift shop , says it all
- No me gust el Margarita de limn... era lindo de ver, pero no de sabor...
- Excelente lugar! Sobre el muelle, se disfruta de la vista, y se come muy bien: aprox USD 15 - USD 20 por plato y bebida. Los camarones son exquisitos!
- Our waitress was cheeky. Bartenders were jovial. Overall service was pleasant.
- Nice place to sit down, have a drink and watch the scenery.
- Had a great time loved it
- enjoyed the seafood sampler--the grilled calamari was quite good. Location by the water is great.
- Try the Amaretto Sour!!! Lovely drink for those of us who can't stomach the liquors hard liquors.
- Very good vibe.
- Definitivamente el filete no! Mejor Jerk Chicken
- Cumin ChickenJuicy amazing better than jerk chicken :)
- This place is pretty chill. Much preferred it over Margaritaville.
- Great spot
- Great place to be on a Friday night
- The Jerk Chicken pasta is quite nice, and the blended fruit punch is really good.
- Reese Antoinette is performing here July 16, 2012 Reggae Circus!