Picadilly's Bar And Grille
480 Shrewsbury St
Worcester, MA 01604
- Good place since new owner.
- Great place. Alwats have beer specials n chicken pot pie is awesome
- Worst place in Worcester, the waitress didn't have math class in her life and also they were very impolite in front of everybody inside the bar. I will never come back there!
- They up-charge you if you want healthy veggies instead of fries!
- Now known at BENTLEYS
- I went here with a decent sized group on Saturday a little after 2 There were hardly any other patrons there (like three other groups of four or less) and we didn't get out of there until almost 4:30
- Not good at all...dirty..
- They do have Mac n Cheese it's on the KIDDIE menu....
- and by the way Dante F. there is no mac and cheese on their menu!
- it was delicious warm brownie with scoops of ice cream topped with hot fudge caramel and whip cream to die for! over all great experience!
- entree were amazing, huge portions, vegetables were farm fresh and the fish seems to never been frozen. when it came time to desert we were already full but could not pass the famous big ben brownie!
- was friendly and had a big smile we order an appetizer(pic platter) it took less then 5 minutes to arrive at the table, our drunks were never half empty and our bowl or popcorn was always full!
- i had a great experience when i went there today! from the time we walked in the door we were greated with a big smile, we got the table we asked for with no hesitation, the server came right away
- picc is awful when they reopend on august 2nd because mac n cheese was gross and chicken was awful
- Re Opening end of June!
- Routinely undercooks chicken. Worst customer service ever!
- The fish and chips are the best you'll get anywhere.