Pesto's Gourmet Pizza & Wine Bar
1960 W Ray Rd (At Dobson)
Chandler, AZ 85224
- Roc de chateauzieux chenin blanc, cheese plate, copain tous ensemble pinot noir for us, malm pinot noir for me.
- Great food & terrific service. Nice ambiance. But the seats aren't very comfy.
- Everything on the menu sounded so good it was hard to chose but I had the stuffed pasta and it was the best. Wine selection was really good. My Husband and I loved it!
- Love this place. I had soup and something else I can remember but it was really good and the place has a great atmosphere
- Take advantage of the unique wine list... some great prices on older vintages that you'll be hard-pressed to find elsewhere. Don't hesitate to sit and eat at the bar - incredibly friendly service!
- You have to try the Sambuka honey glazed wings with their special sauce!!!!
- Cracked crab Alfredo pizza!!!!
- Nice staff, had the white pizza with pesto and chicken, soo good! Blueberry lemon drops are good too.
- Cute spot tucked in tbe corner.
- If Chefs whim is on the specials menu....get it. Feeds two....
- Always yummy!
- Try the Cheese Plate - Lots of great flavors! #Creamy #Nutty #Sweet #Savory
- Super Friendly Staff.
- Perrier Jouet...yum
- For an appetizer, try the Baked Ravioli!