- Fun times. Bring your own drinks. They provide cups, ice and coolers.
- My favorite part of my Nashville trip! Definitely do the midtown tour a lot to see in Nashville that isnt Broadway! They keep your drinks cold for you when checking out bars and keep the energy up!!
- A fun and amazing experience to see Nashville!
- It was a lot of fun, but not nearly as much fun as listening to Jake Maurer at Tootsies!
- Very fun BYOB pedal trolley tour around Nashville with drink specials at a few bars along the way. Fun for groups
- Pedal Tavern was a lot of fun... Remember to bring your own beer though because they don't sell any on the ride. You will stop at a couple bars to get specials on beer and shots.
- Amazing experience! So much fun! Make sure you put this on your to-do list!
- This trip is an absolute must. Pop music and BYOB keeps you motivated for a 3 stop tour of bars on Broadway. Make sure you have a ride back to Demonbruen St. as you get dropped off on 4th/Broadway.
- An absolute must do in Nashville! Such a great & different experience :) ask for Angie.. she's fun, plays great music, and has lots of suggestions!!
- Fun times! Ask for Brian or Angie ;-)