Panther Island Brewing
501 N Main St
Fort Worth, TX 76164
- Used to be Wahoo Brewing.
- Milk stout
- Alergeez and cannonball beers are amazing. Wish they stayed open longer on Fridays
- The Seasonal Red Bandit is great!
- Loud and not very comfortable place to chill. I'm sure it's some people's idea of a good time with live music, tv and foosball. Not my cup of beer.
- Loved it! This is a hidden gem!
- Nice grand opening, will be frequenting this place. Regular IPA is really good. Good brisket tacos being served outside also. About time a brewery put a tour on Friday night
- Passed through