The Palm Tavern
Bar, Whisky Bar
2989 S Kinnickinnic Ave (near E. Rusk Ave.)
Milwaukee, WI 53207
- Best combined beer & whiskey list in town.
- Don't even think about ordering a Miller Light. Same goes for drop shot or something blended. You will be scorned. Try a Belgian beer or Scotch (neat, preferably).
- If you are into quality alcohol with qualify service in a cool atmosphere, this it's the best place in town. If you want a Coors lite, stay away
- No TVs, dark bar, super nice bartender, good beer!!
- Enjoyed my pear cider! Awesome chill hangout spot
- Impressive beer, whiskey, scotch, wine menus. Titillating decor on the inside. Great deals on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- International beer focus, particularly Belgium. Draft Magazine Top 100.
- Qwak! That's the beer and it's spelled correctly
- Go there, tell the bartender what kind of liquor you like and they will show you 10 varieties that will be excellent and probably new to you. This is my favorite place in milwaukee.
- bring cash as they've got a $20 min. charge.
- Excellent beer and whiskey selections. Lots of bourbon, scotch, and rye.
- Sister pub with the Sugar Maple, A fine beer selection. Drafts have expanded beyond Belgians to some good US crafts. Amazing bottle selection--huge booklet to drool over!
- The taps are literally always changing-get a beer flight to maximize your trip!
- Amazing beer selection! Beers you will not find anywhere else in Milwaukee.
- This is the best place in Bay View to try a new brew or interesting liquor. Tell them what you like and have them recommend something!
- Lots of fun beers on tap sand they rotate out weekly... do a flight tasting of 4 for ten dollars
- Friday night at the Palm, ain't a damn thing funny!
- Great atmosphere, huge selection of international beers and liquors. Go for a rum & ginger ale!!
- I've officially tried with 3 different service providers and the verdict is: no cell phone service can penetrate the walls of this electro-magnetic vortex.