Paint Creek Tavern
613 N Main St
Rochester, MI 48307
- 42 beers on tap including lots of Michigan brews.
- The tip would be to avoid. Firstly it smells like old piss, urinal cakes, and stale beer. Secondly bitchy bartenders who are always drinking on the job. Third would be the unfriendly local drunks.
- Love, love, love Sam!!!!! Monday nights are the best!!!!
- Disappointed with the new ownership and menu.
- A traditional part of any DT Rochester pub crawl.
- Waitstaff is hammered. Too busy taking shots and slurrin words to get me a beer. Ridiculous
- Low key place with a limited menu but the prices are fair and has a nice deck
- New wait staff is improving the overall experience.
- Purchase a boat slip early in the season.
- They have a great outdoor seating area and a casual atmosphere. The food could be better and is relatively expensive for what it is.
- Staff are psychotic. Especially the "owner" behind the bar. Non existent service and hostile to female patrons. Place is a complete dump inside and out. Go to Penny Black or Gus O'Connor's instead.
- Just a low key shit hole in the wall bar . Place def got rid of the awful smell
- The place to be on St. Pattys Day!
- Best tuna melt & seasoned fries in town, or anywhere actually!
- This place smells like urinal cakes . Beware of the bitch on Friday nights
- Happy St. Paddy's Day!