Dive Bar, Bar, Speakeasy
228 Race St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Guess you can smoke in this bar.
- Now any true Rebels Pub will have some sort of desicration of the queen mum, non better then panta the Queen and the IRA Flag on Franks Ceiling, no Lace Curtain Irish here we chase em out, all welcome
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!
- Pumpkin ales ftw!
- Don't bother buying a t-shirt, it will reek of cigarette smoke. Do bother having a great time in the true dive of Center City East.
- Best bar to bring your dog
- Its a fine bar. Named after the pub in its always sunny in Philadelphia
- Great bartender! (John or Sean....I dunno, I was drinking!)
- --drinks available.Just go there to say you went there.You won't "not" have fun.
- If your expecting the "It's Always Sunny",this is not what you think it is.Smoking is allowed which makes it more of a classic dive.Bartenders are very nice and will make your stay friendly.Classic--
- Grab a six pack to go and get a free dose of smokiness.
- Bullshit. Only cash or charge a service charge. Smoking allowed which is illegal. Don't go
- Great bar! Kinda small but the personable bartenders make up for it.
- $3 will get ya a Mike's Hard Lemonade. Music is pretty bad too. It's old city, what do you expect?
- Laid back dive. I love it.
- Madden for mayor