The Owners Box
Bar, Hotel Bar
- A+ for purse hook underneath the bar.
- Good grub. It's in the Omni across from the Convention Center with three 18 foot by 10 foot TV screens, and 72 other flat screens.
- Watch pretty much any game, ever, on one of the 78(!!!) screens. Your fooding: The tasty brisket Red Neck Burger w/ cheddar, bacon, crisp onion and their muddled-jalapeno Republic Plata marg.
- Kitchen closes at ten on weekdays
- I'm not happy!!! Is it so dark outside that they can't see the only black folks on the patio?
- Come see us for happy hour bloody Mary's,mimosas, tequila sunrises and domestic drafts!
- Great food and excellent service. Highly recommended.
- Get the chilli cheese dog!! Amazing
- Awesome pace!! The End
- Oh yeah, order the burger with the brisket. It really is spectacular.
- I know it just opened but the service is slow. The drink chiller built into the bar is cool though.
- The quesadillas are pretty good, the sauce is spicy.The pretzel appetizers with horseradish mustard sauce is good. It is a very large pretzel. Overall pleased with the service.
- BBQ style hot dog is my pick!
- Great atmosphere and the Pork BBQ fries were tremendous!
- Can't complain as the company gave us open bar here!! Staff was amazing
- TV's and ambience are awesome. Food was hotel food... Tis alright. Cocktails were also just meh... Order a beer, have a burger, watch some sports.
- Amazing place! Tv screens for walls practically. A goto place for sports fans that still want good service, food & drinks.
- Very nice sports bar. Huge tv's everywhere.Great wings!!
- Great place to watch a football game. Food aint bad either!
- Great nachos, really cold beer and a top notch spot for a sports game.