5039 Freret St
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Free skee ball, house party like atmosphere and plenty of board games. Dog friendly, too.
- Feels like a cozy living room. Love the board games.
- Free Skee Ball!
- John is an amazing bar tender who really makes you feel welcomed. This was the first place I stopped by in New Orleans and I was glad I did. Met many amazing locals.
- Nice neighborhood dive. Bartender was very chatty with the few patrons, but came off a bit judgmental. Small selection of beer and liquor.
- Has that world famous getting-drunk-in-your-friend's-basement feel.
- Cool place to hang out
- This place was made especially for hipsters.
- This bar has such a relaxed and unique atmosphere plus free old games.
- Love love love