O'Mally's Irish Pub
Pub, Sports Bar, Bar
1109 2nd St (btwn K & L St)
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Irish Beer and a shot. Great Place to start or end your pub crawl.
- Having breakfast
- Try the Bangers & Mash - Yummy! The mustard was even great by itself!
- A lot older crowd hangs here...
- Irish tacos were hella good. Surprisingly.
- Have Matt make you a blueberry kamikaze!!!
- You want something nice to look at? Come by here on St. Patrick's!
- Drink up!
- Albert the bartender is amazing! Great drinks and awesome vibes. Will definitely be coming back!!
- Great club sandwich! Friendly staff.
- Great atmosphere and awesome bartenders. Jenny takes no shit from anyone. Love coming here after a long day
- The Pastrami Burger, Corn Beef, and Split Pea Soup.
- $2 beer in California? I'm wit it.
- In the heart of Old Sacramento, this place truly has a "pub" atmosphere!
- Friendly staff & not overpriced
- Full bar, amazing starters, great food, but the staff is why we will go back. Love it
- Love the atmosphere and the pub food is great. I'm coming back for sure
- The corn beef and cabbage is authentic and amazing. Not to fatty and full of flavor! Definitely will be back for it!
- Great staff
- Nice Irish pub with authentic Irish food!!! Actually reminded me of pubs in Ireland without the rain :)