Olive Branch Bar
37 Bartlett St (at Sicard St.)
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- If the British bartender is there ask for "The Spring Laker"
- $0.50 pizza slices & $1 beer!!
- Happy Hour Monday-Friday 3-8. $1 beers and 50 cent slices. Do it !
- Wings and a beer, obviously.
- get the chocolate covered pretzels shot. it's yummmy :)
- Jose best bartender leave him a good tip lol
- Turned off the lights at 12:15 without saying a word to anyone at the bar. Bartenders suck. Don't waste your money.
- Best happy hour in New Brunswick. $1 Coors Lights and $0.50 pizza slices from 4 - 8.
- Enjoy ice cold Coors Light Specials During all Pro Football games all season long!!!
- Typical beer selection, but tvs galore for your game watching pleasure.
- Can't beat the happy hour prices
- College dive but good fries.
- #OliveBranch New Brunswick #Football at the #Branch Sunday #GameDay Enjoy #SuperCold $2 Coors Light Pints
- One of the best places to watch RU football games on TV.
- Happy hour food = cheap!
- Ask for an abortion shot. Always a convo starter
- Drink the Don Q rum drinks
- Ask for The Spring Laker
- Enjoy Coors Light and Coors Banquet Specials during ALL NYY baseball games and text "BRANCH BASE" to 39999 to enter to win an authentic NYY jersey. Winner pick every month!!! www.NJCoors.com
- Drink the DonQ Mojito Rum