The Old Windmill
22-23 Spon St
Coventry, Coventry CV1 3BA
+44 24 7625 1717
- Great ale, great banter, booths, real fire, pub cat...drink and be merry!
- Real fires and cosy atmosphere. But beers from tap are served warm so was enough with one sip and we moved on
- Lovely real fires and great atmosphere
- They have books which are part of the Book Crossing scheme. Find a new friend and send it on a journey
- Cosy pub with friendly atmosphere
- Great atmosphere, always a good pint. Cosiest place in town on a winter's afternoon with real fires and a cracking pork pie!
- Great pork pies and real ale.
- Brilliant Ales
- Go for a Hobgoblin!
- Authentic, fun pub.
- Most traditional pub in Coventry. A bit too local but I like it. Kind ppl there
- Great Pub very traditionel location is over 500 years old !!!