The Old Red Lion
72 High Holborn
London, Greater London WC1V 6LS
- Always a welcome port in the walk back to the digs from the show... Good beer rotation. Sit in the window and enjoy...
- Oliver cronwell's body was stored in the cellar following his death. Great real ale.
- The first beer in London was perfect !!!!
- Piccolo pub tipico della tradizione inglese. Molto accogliente, bella gente e tanta birra e sidro spillati a pompa.
- Don't bother.
- Lovely little pub with great hospitality. And the wife works next door !!! Result
- There's been a pub of this name here for centuries. The exhumed bodies of Cromwell and Ireton were supposedly stored here overnight on their way to Tyburn.