52 Castle St
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City AB11 5BB
+44 1224 581922
- Pub quiz is on the Tuesday.
- Good food and beer. Friendly staff. Will be back
- Pub grub, not as good as I remembered
- Music, atmosphere!
- Tasty food served until 10 pm. Great selection of cask ales, Gin and whisky. One of the best pubs in the city.
- Good place to drink a ale,talk &/or dinner.delicious veggy haggis .good staf. Buen sitio xa cenar o/y tomar una pinta charlando.
- Good food.
- Guinness recomendable
- Great value/price lunch: juicy grilled sirloin and a beer for under 15!
- Table 12 at the upper bar if you want a quiet spot. The menu changes frequently and there is a good range of daily specials
- Free food after 5pm on a Friday. Great!!!
- 12 hand pulls at Archibald Simpson 2.05 per pint
- 9 hand pumped cask ales - can't beat that!