The Old Bell Tavern
- Excellent pies, good beers.
- So yummy
- Interminably slow service. Good people, but not enough
- Lovely old traditional pub with wood panelled walls. Warm and cosy feel. Great real ales.
- Decent, historic pub. Ale selection was alright.
- they had a really good burger and beer lunch special. burger was cooked and seasoned perfectly. service was impeccable.
- Good atmosphere here, too many people packed into too little space as you'd expect in the city
- Great pub atmosphere. Make sure to order food from the bar.
- Decent beer. Waitress baffled when we queried the absence of advertised poppadom with curry, "What's a poppadom?"
- I enter the old bell tavern alone and find a very familiar place. The guys chat with me and the pie was amazing!!!
- UK Ale tastes like brewed rubbish. Don't shoot the messenger.
- Martin it is your round!
- gorgeous on a cold December evening with several real fires and more real ales. avoid the house red though. tastes of blood.
- Very nice little alleyway out the back, between the pub and the church.