Old Bag of Nails
- Best beer battered pickles in town!!!
- All you can eat Fish and Chips on Sunday night still for $12.99! The Cod include is HUGE and delicious!
- Favorite location. Dark, cozy pub. All of the fried food.
- Brenda, the bartender, is the best. M-F, Entree of the day w/side, plus any drink for $9.99!!
- Burgers are awesome, especially the toasted buns. Also try the fried Snickers. Delicious!
- Delicious buffalo chicken wrap!!!
- Best fried pickles ever..
- Poor service. Long wait to be seated and orders placed because of the lack of wait staff. Server even spilled my pop on me. Great food but will never go back.
- Fish. Chips. Nuff said.
- Good fried pickels, but less than mediocre service and warm drafts
- Not a bad place not alot of selection down here food was just ok.
- For breakfast, get the home-made doughnuts! They dah bomb!
- Better food, beer selection and atmosphere across the street at PK O'Ryans Pub. Happy hour specials are great deal to get a good meal and drinks pretty cheap.
- Have a good beer on tap, and then chase it with a pounder PBR!