Old 690 Brewing Company
15670 Ashbury Church Rd (Chartestown Pike and Hillsboro Road)
Purcellville, VA 20132
5:00pm - 9:00pm
11:00am - 9:00pm
11:00am - 6:00pm
- Good casual vibe, free popcorn, and great flights -- 11 beers for $18. Loved the porter and stout especially. And the pumpkin beer is seasonal but AWESOME.
- Lots of great beers. Awesome food truck on the day we went. Cool outdoor patio.
- Beer is good and staff is incredibly friendly. Great place to visit.
- Very friendly staff and they offered a military discount. I enjoyed their beer; try the Dark Chocolate Stout if it's available.
- Dark chocolate stout, Vanilla Porter, Uncle Mike Honey Braggart
- Great beer, friendly staff, and excellent facilities including a big yard and covered patio! Worth the trip to get to (down a dirt road) but well worth it!
- Great atmosphere, great beer!
- This is absolutely our favorite brewery. There's not a beer that I've tried that I don't like.
- Great beer, great people
- Almond joy! Half coconut brown ale, half vanilla porter. Perfection.
- If you haven't come here yet... you need to. Great weekend spot to grab some beer and hang out with friends
- Thanks for the free popcorn. The food truck is keeping me here for another hour. I love the flight tray that describes each beer you are drinking. My favorite beers: pale ale and the smoked ale.
- Beer flight is a must and staff is awesome!
- Pumpkin mixed with porter and Pat!!
- Free Popcorn, the flatbread pizza was very good and they have games for the kids to play.