Oasis Texas Brewing Company
- I couldn't be more impressed with Oasis Texas brewing! Fantastic craft beer, food, and service. Way better than the Oasis restaurant next door!!!!
- The beer is pretty good, the view amazing, the music is hit and miss
- Really nice brewery! Its next to the Oasis, but still offers a good view of Lake Travis.
- Come for the views not the food or beer
- Good beer and food for a low price too
- Amazing views of Lake Travis coupled with good vibes, music, beer and food. Prices are reasonable and well worth the experiences. Try the chorizo queso.
- Come for the views but stay for the live music and solid beers
- The Wagyu burger is the best! There is a great brisket sandwich here too. Love the beer here!
- Amazing beer. Huge place, so make sure you dont get lost Fun place with an amazing view of the lake. Sunsets
- The view is great & the beer is fantastic, but I made the mistake of ordering the fried chicken sandwich which is actually strings of dry chicken meat fried in a big clump, McDonald's does better : (
- Skip the brews and enjoy the view. I had the flight and didn't care for any.
- They probably have a Yoga convention here every Saturday. If you don't have yoga pants, you'll feel dislocated. Their beers are good though.
- Great place if you want something other than the oasis... They serve food.. Great bar food. :)
- Scenics views, beer, sunset
- Settle down and enjoy the beautiful room and view while sampling one (or more) of their tasty concoctions. We recommend the Slow Ride, Luchesa Lager, and London Homesick Ale.
- View & beer