Nightclub, Music Venue
- Music is great! Atmosphere is great! Memos is great!
- Awesome new music...sax + guitar sound is awesome
- The High & Mighty Brass Band is the best live band I've seen in a long time. Pure energy & soul.
- One of my favorite places to perform and discover new music.
- One of the best Brazilian music bar. Good price for beers.
- Alphabet City hot spot Nublu hosts its latest ambitious fest, featuring a typically wild and eclectic roster. Expect an evening of Jazz & Experimental tunes. Wed, 12/10, 9pm, $25.
- Tonight NuBlu is getting ready for Halloween with La Mecnica Popular, DJ Oshun, and Es E
- You won't hear music like this consistently anywhere else in the city. Graffiti by Army of One (who sadly committed suicide early this year) in the bathroom. They're moving so enjoy this location now.
- Pumpin' out what made the Lower East Side famous - long after most spaces down there have sold their souls to The Devil!
- The bartenders are awesome!! Such great Sake drinks!!!
- LES- Rep awesome beats! Great underground acid jazz, n proseco.
- usually good/interesting music, definitely not your typical party/bar/club music, eclectic crowd, mostly funk/hip hop/house style people/music, i am aware that's an interesting combo...
- This place reminds me a lot of the NYC nightlife scene during the 1980s and 1990s. Small but high energy (even during the weekdays.) When in doubt for fun in music, you can't go wrong.
- Amazing live music right in the middle of the bar, usually with some interesting projection setup. It's always a blast, but Wednesday is the night to go.
- Authentic underground music venue that has spawned a generation of game changing musicians.
- Ilhan ersahin amazing but workers especially none of the man at the bar blue eye blonde long hair hes very rude
- Crazy place with good live music
- Selfie central in front of the projection screen. Plenty of soju behind the bar. Jazz beats grooves front and center. Bring your vibe!
- Pure music!
- Jazz! ,,,,,