North Bend Bar and Grill
- One of my favorite place to grab a beer after a hike. Lots of great stuff on tap and the food is good too.
- Ketchups are slow. Get yours started as soon as you sit down.
- Careful. Portions are big!
- Snoqualmie double IPA, good stuff and the Mookie Burger = lots of food.
- Twin Peaks fan? This was the site used for the RR diner in the show!
- The Blackened Salmon Salad will spoil you forever!
- Reuben baby!
- Fish and chips or the French Dip are delish!
- Chicken nachos are freaking huge!! 2 dollar rolling rock is pretty cool too.
- Snoqualmie Avalanche is a delicious winter brew.
- Try the Pozole, it can't be beat
- Great food. Authentic, rustic atmosphere. Big stone fireplace. Heart of North Bend, WA.
- Order the jambalaya in a bowl - its $2 more and you won't be disappointed.
- They stop serving breakfast at 11 on the weekends
- We missed the breakfast menu so had lunch instead. Very tasty!
- good beer and food
- Nachos are huge and delicious
- Grill is top notch
- Favorite spot after skiing, hiking or doing any sport in the North Bend area. Various options but not a ton!