The Normandy Kitchen
Lounge, Hotel, Hotel Bar
- Drinks are awesome, bar is like a speakeasy. It's like I'm trapped in the set of Mad Men, except less racism.
- Have a lil' French & European twist with classic American fare! Salad Nicoise, Shrimp Toast Skagen, Croque Monsieur, Henry VIII burger. $10-$15/lunch range; $15-$25/dinner. Great bar for happy hour!
- Keep the volume low on your laptop if watching porn...or someone will slam on your door and scare the poop out of you....
- Awesome lattes!
- Ask for the popovers. They ain't on the menu. Dee-rish-us.
- My mother & I celebrated Mothers Day here. Our service was impeccable. I loved my specialty cocktail, Penicillin. Food was wonderful and presented well.
- Service is slow. They are changing menu so some items not available. Food is ok at best. Not sure what everyone is bragging about.
- M-F...Josh bartends Happy Hour. Nice guy, great bartender. Been staying at the hotel here 2 weeks and he's remembered me each time.
- Butterscotch Malt Shake... Order it...srzly.
- The chef is amazing. Rapped about my selection of food and it was super awesome :DAnd the free cookies and milk were fabulous!
- Make sure to see a great bartender, Greg is one of the great bartenders out there
- This family-owned establishment brought back a famous dish from their past: The Henry VIII Burger. Fit for a king. - CBS Minnesota
- Best malts ever!
- Holy huge pours, Batman!
- Friendly servers and bartenders. Super "comfort food". Great little "neighborhood" place in the heart of Downtown.