$ $ $
Discovery Island, Animal Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Great drinks and snacks in Animal Kingdom.
- Good place to hangout
- Stop by the Nomad Lounge and get your hands around these cinnamon sugar gluten-friendly churros. These crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth golden-fried pleasures will have you smiling ear to ear!
- This was a great spot until the Lemmings (people, gen pop) discovered it. That being said, its still one of the better bars at Disney World parks.
- The ribs and all cocktails are fantastic
- Great place to grab a drink. Nice nomadic atmosphere.
- Keep it a secret
- Great small plates, the gluten free churros and the poutine were fantastic. Especially enjoyed the Wakulla HefeWeisen...just plan on spending some $$$
- Try the ribs!
- Even on days when the park is crowded, there's usually plenty of room in here. Excellent spot for drinks and snacks, and a cut above typical park food.
- Great place to duck in, have some drinks and small bites. The cheese plate rocks!
- Air conditioning. Space. Drinks. Comfortable seating. Yes to all of it.
- Be adventurous and try a speciality cocktail. Theyre a bit pricey but the flavors are amazing.
- The menu is awesome! Jenn's tattoo is my favorite drink!
- The cocktails are excellent - loved the spice trader classic in particular. Very refreshing
- Lamu Libation ftw! Drink off the top, it's like a shot. Drink through the straw, it's an island drink. Stir it up if you want a good mix of both
- Great cocktails & interesting small plates - highly recommend the wings!
- The cocktails are phenomenal! Very unique. You won't find them anywhere else on property, and they are totally worth it!
- The cocktails were amazing! Very inventive flavor combinations. The small plates were also delicious. The bread service is a lot of fun but the tacos were fresh down to the tortillas!
- My friend and I visited here while waiting for our taxi and so glad we did, amazing cocktail and lovely cosy atmosphere.