Night Light Lounge
- Bottomless Mimosas for $10!!
- Venture past the happy hour menu for super tasty plates at good prices!
- Bottomless mimosas during weekend brunch. One of the best ways to start a morning with good friends. Food is great, too. Get the breakfast sandwich!
- The Night Light fries are the best happy hour food.
- One of my favorite bars in the Clinton Neighborhood! Great happy hour and back patio for the sunny months.
- I love the atmosphere! The music is a little too loud, but there are so many cozy little nooks for seating and the food is so afreakinmazing that it's totally worth it!
- Delish noms for $3-5 during happy hour. Speedy service. Good all around. Any place that covers their furniture in spiderwebs for Halloween is my kinda place.
- Night Light proves that an awesome patio can redeem an otherwise boring bar.
- Fun spot to sit outside & people watch (numerous benches). Great atmosphere inside with amazing service. Lots of menu selections that are very delicious. Wide selection on beer on tap & cocktails.
- Happy hour is absurd.
- Excellent HH choices and prices.
- Portland Highball Drink: The Oldtimers Delight. Overholt Rye, lemon juice, tarragon-fellen syrup, bitters. Open 2pm.
- Breakfast and lunch
- Prawn salad, BLT, & tuna tartare are the go-tos!
- Sitting out back was nice and I enjoyed the grilled cheese with tomato soup. The nachos were pretty good too.
- Yelled at, cursed at, drink thrown away, denied water, food thrown away, denied to pay, told where to sit, told what to say, harassed outside verbally, blackmailed of false police report. etc.
- I love the banana bread French toast! I'd pass on the maple syrup though; the bread itself is quite sweet.
- My college friend has owned this for 10yrs so BOOM. Also: it's actually a great space. And true: who cares about Mac and cheese..but I liked theirs a lot.
- Great drinks. Fantastic brunch. The banana bread French toast is a decadent treat
- My friend owns it so I have to love it. But also: it's a good space with a great brunch.