The New Parish
Nightclub, Comedy Club, Rock Club
- This great music venue is totally intimate and reminds me a lot of the Jazz Cafe in London.
- The upstairs area has the best view of the stage.
- Small, Intimate, New, Fresh....and they've had big names...very big names, and locals. Not to mention, I know a person that knows a person. I love this venue, it's like a 5th home.
- Best music venue in the East Bay! An intimate space with a hugely diverse lineup of performers. Music runs the gamut,from reggae to hip hop to brass bands to funk to dancehall.
- Oakland! R&B vocalist Jos James continues his West Coast tour at The New Parish 12/9/11 at 10pm! You won't want to miss this one! Give us a shout (@AMIagency) when you check in!
- Be sure to check out the balcony viewing for a show. Best second-level view in the Bay Area.
- The atmosphere is ok but it gets super crowded
- Best small music venue in Oakland, IMHO.
- Excellent party and intimate live music space. Multi cultural Oaktown crowd. Three bars and nice central courtyard for chillin'.
- This is one of the few spots in Oakland that has an outdoor area that doesn't make you feel separated from the actual event. Great space, great area, good vibes.
- Favorite Oakland small live music venue. I always have a great time here. They book great music acts. Highly recommend this venue.
- $18 for a double bourbon neat? $5 for a tiny plastic cup of beer? Tempted to bring a flask, FFS.
- Don't plan on going to the mens room
- It's a small venue, but that doesn't mean it's any less awesome.
- Follow their Twitter feed for last minute tickets and surprise shows.
- Epic and rare.
- Make sure u get some parish punch it's bomb libation
- drink cocktails on the balcony with the grown ups
- Smoke cigs with the 16 year olds on the patio.
- Kick it upstairs with the band members after the show. Hella tight!