Networks Bar & Grill
122 N 2nd St (at Hyatt Regency Phoenix)
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Overpriced drinks. Also, the 20% "off your bill" special does not apply to alcohol.
- If you can't afford to drink here, don't blame the bar. Get a better job or go to a dive bar. I love this place.
- Got 20% off the bill by checking in!
- The food and service are off the hook! The burgers are awesome! They tweet specials, too. Check it out for great deals @NetworksPHX.
- Sarah is taking good care of me. Check-in special from Four Square will save 20% off my bill. LIFE IS GOOD !!
- I had a great experience! The 20% off helped. I eat rather than get drunk.
- They don't honored the special for drinks! Fail!
- Food is great! Say hi to Greg behind the bar! Checkin special doesn't apply to alcohol so eat up here.
- Really good (and big) salads.
- Bloody Mary's are weak and for some reason don't come with legit garnish unless asked for.
- The Quinoa Burger was pretty tasty, and the sweet potato fries were AWESOME.
- Try the Net'works' Burger - Big and good! (via @Foodspotting)
- Always my go to place at Phoenix Comic Con. Decently priced and it's right around the corner!
- Great place to grab a beer and some appetizer's or dessert!
- I forgot to use the freakin coupon!
- Hamburger and fries are good, but menu is limited. Why does the bar smell? Also, the music was pop hits from the 80's featuring Madonna. Too many other better places in the area...
- Bud Bottles. Ahhhhh.
- Great happy hour!
- Extremely slow service, just grab your own drinks at the bar and bring them to your table
- Staff is incredibly nice/helpful.